Thursday, January 19

Okay, welcome *all* to my blog! In case you can't tell by the description, it's about two things that I love: reality television and celebrity gossip. As a journalism major I don't get to talk about either one too much (I mean, I know it's hard to believe, but Reese Witherspoon wearing Kirsten Dunst's hand-me-downs to the Golden Globes isn't exactly front page material). I'm 100% new at the whole blogging thing so if you have any suggestions definitely send them my way, and the same goes for content. You hear some great gossip about one of the celebs you love to hate then shoot me a line and I'll be sure to look into it. Other than that, I just hope you enjoy the site, and be patient--I'll get better. If Kristin Cavallari can have her own show then I think I can handle this blog.

No comments:


"You don't even know the difference between right and wrong anymore...it's just sad"