Wednesday, March 1

Tim Gunn "makes it work" for Runway

Only 30 more minutes until my beloved "Project Runway" starts and I could not be more excited. We're not quite at the finale yet and I'm not sure what tonight's episode will entail, but I imagine it will follow some of the finer points of collection making for the final three (or four apparently) designers. It promises to be a quality hour of television that will completely distract me from my race and ethnic relations notes. If you just can't wait a second longer to think about "Project Runway" though, here's an interview with Tim Gunn about how he's become one of the show's stars.

"My mother continues to remind me that these are my 15 minutes and the clock is ticking!"
...jealous much, Mrs. Tim Gunn's mom?

No comments:


"You don't even know the difference between right and wrong anymore...it's just sad"