Tuesday, November 13

Grey's stars don't bite the hands that feed them

In other strike news, Grey's Anatomy stars Katherine Heigl, Ellen Pompeo, Sandra Oh and Patrick Dempsey spent their lunch break supporting the Writers Guild of America. That's really nice, and it makes me like the cast even more. Especially Katherine Heigl, she's totally my fave. Their picket signs leave a little to be desired though...

Photo Credit: ITN.com

SAG in Solidarity? Seriously? I mean I get it...SAG and everything,but sag literally means: "to sink or bend downward by weight or pressure" so it doesn't really make sense. Add a verb in there, people. I know you're not the writers, after all, but use your heads.

Regardless, I think it's slightly more admirable than passing out pizza like Eva Longoria. Give me a break D-eva (that's supposed to be pronounced DIVA...if you didn't get it...which you probably didn't because it didn't translate so much in type as I imagined it in my head), you know your enslaved assistant ordered those pizzas and then called the paparazzi so as to guarantee some good PR shots of you helping the little people. Probably wasn't even your idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got the D-eva.. and laughed hard. that's why we're best friends.


"You don't even know the difference between right and wrong anymore...it's just sad"