Sunday, November 11

TV in the news

Little People, Big Trouble

Little man Matt Roloff, drunk driving?!

A trial has been set for December 5th, and apparently this is the second time Roloff has been accused of driving under the influence. Not to poke fun or anything, because this is a serious issue, but how much alcohol do you think it takes to get a little person drunk? Like that must be the definition of a two beer queer.

FINALLY!

At last, The Real Housewives of Orange County has a strong fan following. I loved seasons one and two but I was scared the show might get canceled. The premiere brought in 1.15 million viewers, which was its best debut on Bravo yet. I don't know anyone else who watches the show but let me tell you, it's totally worth your time. The reason I love it so much is because it's got it's fair share of drama, I enjoy seeing how the "other half" lives, but it's not completely unrealistic either. Give it a shot, people. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:


"You don't even know the difference between right and wrong anymore...it's just sad"